Wednesday, October 29, 2008

What On Your Playlist Interview Question

I recently put myself out there - - Job Searching That Is!  I am actively  seeking employment.  I spent 22 years with consumer giant Procter and Gamble before I left to spend more time with my daughter.  Since leaving I have doing consulting work with  Birkenstock, American Girl, HSN and Commercial Real Estate to name a few.  I have not interviewed or applied for a job in a long time - - notice I hesitate to mention the years.  I was so surprised recently when I was asked a good many questions around hobbies, daily routines, books I have read and strangely what was on my playlist.  My playlist?  Is this the make or break question for me?  Well, here goes, Estelle, Leona Lewis, Nelly, Robin Thicke, Chris Browne, Rhiannon, Carrie Underwood and Sugarland.  What does that say about me?  I guess maybe the Nelly could be deemed a bit controversial but WHATEVER!!!

No comments: