Monday, November 08, 2004

Work, Work, Work

Is it only Monday? I feel like I have put in a full week. I left my job at Procter and Gamble almost a year ago. Since then, I have helped restructure my husband's Chiropractic office and got my commercial real estate license. In my fair opinion, the real estate business is really a good 'ole industry. ...I am trying to make some inroads. I have extensive New Business Development experience which really applies to the retail end of commercial real estate.

...but, Thursday I received a call from a head hunter! hmmm! I was a little bit interested! I like the flexibility of commercial real estate but it takes a while for the deals to come through and get paid. So, I think I will take the interview and see what happens...maybe I could do some consulting??? not sure!

In the mean time I am preparing for a big call on Wednesday to get a listing for a "Lifestyle Center", which is really an outdoor mall. This would be a big win for me! Actually huge! This could be the deal that would move me up to another playing field. I am excited and cannot wait for the call. ...I really have to sell not only myself but my newly founded firm.

Oops, I slept in today and did not do my 6:00 "Inhale" yoga class. Which is not good. I do not like missing a goal, it makes me feel lousy all day. ...just when I could have used the endorphin rush but had to settle for two coffees instead.

Oh well, tomorrow I start brand new...Inhale, because I am going to need it. Downward Dog, Deep Breaths.

No comments: